BHEX will be launching season 2 - The Next-Level Challenge of Trade Margin & Share PnL competition. We welcome all our community users to take part in this event.
Event Period: 08:00, 21 April - 08:00, 16 May, 2021 (UTC+8)
1. Complete KYC Level 2;
2. Enter a minimum of 2,000 USDT (or equivalent) in margin position;
Users who meet all the above requirements will qualify.
How to Share Margin's PnL?
WEB: Mouse over the 'Balance' and click 'Margin Balance'. Next, click "Share PnL".
APP: Click the 'Balance' icon and select ‘Margin’. In the ‘Margin’ panel, click "Share PnL".
First: 120 USDT
Second: 60 USDT
Third - Fifth: 20 USDT
Sixth - Eighth: 10 USDT
Record-Breaking Reward: 168 USDT
Spot Bag Privilege: 12% OFF USDT Borrowing (valid till 31st May 2021)
Lucky Reward: 5 USDT
1. There are 5 qualifying rounds, each round consists of a 5-days challenge duration;
2. The 5 qualifying rounds are:
Round 1 Qualifying period: 08:00, 21 April - 08:00, 26 April 2021 (UTC+8);
Round 2 Qualifying period: 08:00, 26 April - 08:00, 1 May 2021 (UTC+8);
Round 3 Qualifying period: 08:00, 1 May - 08:00, 6 May 2021 (UTC+8);
Round 4 Qualifying period: 08:00, 6 May - 08:00, 11 May 2021 (UTC+8);
Round 5 Qualifying period: 08:00, 11 May - 08:00, 16 May 2021 (UTC+8);
3. This event is on a first-come first-win basis. Users who submit his/her PnL% first will receive priority in ranking based on the PnL% he/she has submitted;
4. At the end of each round, the top 8 in ranking wins;
5. At the end of each round, the top 2 in ranking will receive Discount Privileges for one entitlement per user only;
6. At the end of each round, the first in ranking with a record-breaking PnL% will receive a Record-Breaking Reward;
7. At the end of each round, BHEX will randomly select 3 lucky winners for our Lucky Reward. The top 8 in ranking will be excluded from the Lucky Reward;
8. At the end of each round, BHEX will reset the PnL% of the winners in the top 8 in ranks.
A user who wins the First in ranking with a new PnL% record, he/she will receive 288 USDT plus Discount Privilege.
BHEX will announce the winners via official announcement after the end of each round and the result shall be deemed as final. BHEX will credit the rewards to all winners' account on the day the announcement is published.
How to increase your chance of winning?
1) When your PnL is negative, you may use the reset function to reset your Margin PnL to zero. Each trader is entitled to 10 resets a day.
2) When your current Margin PnL is higher than the one you've submitted, you may resubmit by sharing the PnL. Similarly, each trader is entitled to 10 submissions a day.
1) Users need to ensure the margin position(s) is/are active with borrowed margin before and after the sharing of PnL;
2) Due to the market volatility, the margin PnL displayed on BHEX interface when sharing may not reflect the exact figures of the PnL in the system. BHEX will only recognise PnL recorded on the system.
3) Each trader can share up to 10 times a day with a maximum of 10 auto reset in PnL.
4) The top 8 rankings will be based on individual's highest PnL submitted for the day;
5) BHEX reserves the right to disqualify account users from this event should they be found in attempted cheat through illegal bulk registration or fake registration.
BHEX reserves all rights to the final interpretation of this event, cancel or amend any of the event Rules at its sole discretion.
For more information about BHEX Margin Trading, kindly refer to Business Rules for Cross Margin Trading: https://support.hbtc.co/hc/en-us/articles/360051630074-Business-Rules-for-Cross-Margin-Trading
Margin Fee & Interest Rate Guide: https://support.hbtc.co/hc/en-us/articles/900004825986-Margin-Fee-Interest-Rate-Guide
Margin Trading Guide (1/4 Web): https://support.hbtc.co/hc/en-us/articles/900005774543-Margin-Trading-Guide-1-4-Web
Definition of PnL(Profit & Loss) for the Current Cycle：https://support.hbtc.co/hc/en-us/articles/900005231466
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
20 April 2021