BHEX will support the old SUN tokens swap to new SUN tokens with the following arrangements:
To distinguish between new and old SUN tokens, the old ones will be renamed as SUNOLD after the upgrade (hereinafter old SUN tokens will be referred to as SUNOLD), and new SUN tokens will be called “SUN.”
1. Cease the Aggregated trading of SUNOLD and cancel all SUNOLD pending orders at 11:00 AM on 2 June(UTC+8). Subsequently, a snapshot of user holdings will be taken, and SUN tokens will be distributed to users at a ratio of 1 SUNOLD : 1,000 SUN;
2. The opening time for SUN trading will be announced separately. Please stay tuned!
3. All your SUNOLD assets will be swapped into SUN after the upgrade. Please check SUN Redenomination and Upgrade Plan>>> for details.
1. Please close your positions and cancel your pending orders in time before the delisting. The system will automatically cancel pending orders at the specified time and send related assets back to your account.
2. After the delisting, the valuation of SUNOLD will not be displayed (SUNOLD will be excluded from total balances in the Wallet account) as the real-time price of SUNOLD is inaccessible.
3. Given the high price volatility, trading digital assets carries a high level of risk. Please assess your risk appetite and risk management strategies before trading digital assets, and make prudent, informed decisions.
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
2 June 2021