The objective of an HBTC Listing Hunter is to hunt for quality projects within the blockchain industry. HBTC is seeking a long-term relationship with industry experts, institutions, and individuals to work together to provide the best projects to HBTC users.
Please fill in the application form：http://hbtclisting.sg.mikecrm.com/mcRVUIB
1) Capable of sourcing quality blockchain projects with huge potential growth.
2) Able to foresee upcoming market trends.
3) Experienced in HBTC products and features.
4) Apply for the role of HBTC Listing Hunter with a proposed project. Should the proposed project be selected and is listed on HBTC, you'll officially become an HBTC Listing Hunter with a tag on your account.
1) Priority to projects for evaluation: The projects that you recommend will be given priority for evaluation. Our HBTC project evaluation team will prioritize the evaluation on proposed projects.
2) A vote in decision making: HBTC Listing Hunters may communicate directly with the project evaluation team, your views on the proposed projects will directly affect the final decision of the evaluation.
1) Best recommendation reward: Special reward for a successful launch.
2) Outstanding performance reward: Six recommendations within a month and a minimum of one successful project listing will receive a 488 USDT incentive reward.
3) Top Listing Hunter of the year: The top listing hunter of the year will receive HBTC Captain's status.
4) Gift package: Merchandise gift packages from HBTC events and festivals.
We'll notify you once your application is approved. HBTC Listing Hunters (Institutions or individuals) shall not misuse the brand name or risk termination of Listing Hunter status. Should the brand's reputation and/or intellectual property be damaged, HBTC shall not hesitate to take legal action.HBTC reserves all rights to the final interpretation of this recruitment.
Scan QR Code to Sign Up：
Welcome to Join in HBTC Listing Hunter Plan！
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
29 March 2021