HBTC will support the airdrop of XYM initiated by Symbol blockchain to holders of XEM. Users who are holding XEM tokens at HBTC.com will be entitled to this airdrop. HBTC will open trading of XYM/USDT pair, kindly refer to the arrangements below:
1. Deposit/Withdrawal suspension of XEM: 12:00, 11 March 2021 (UTC+8)
2. Snapshot: 12:30, 11 March 2021 (UTC+8).
3. Snapshot criteria: Spot, Margin(excluding borrowed assets) and Contracts. Assets from sub-accounts will be included in the corresponding main accounts. During the snapshot, no position (including pending orders) will be taken into account. Buy/Sell orders that have been executed but have not yet receive the XEM token at the time of the snapshot, will be excluded.
4. Issuance: HBTC will airdrop XYM tokens in the ratio of 1 XYM = 1 XEM based on the number of XEM the user has at the time of the snapshot.
5. Distribution: HBTC will distribute the XYM airdrop as soon as it receives the airdrop from Symbol blockchain.
6. Deposit/Withdrawal of XEM will resume after the snapshot. The XEM snapshot (by XEM Foundation) will occur at XEM block height 3,105,500 or approximately 8:50, 12 March 2021 (UTC+8).
7. Trading of XYM: HBTC will list XYM/USDT trading pair.
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
24 February 2021