To celebrate the launch of the Swarm’s Mainnet and thanks the support of all our users, BHEX will hold the comprising events of “ Trade and share 50 BZZ for new users” and “Trade BZZ to share 150 BZZ” . We look forward for your participation.
Event 1: Trade and share 50 BZZ for new users
Event Period: 17:00 on 19 June - 17:00 on 23 June (UTC+8)
Rules: All the new users who completed the KYC 2 and participated in the trading of BZZ/USDT (Buy +Sell) with a trading volume greater than 3 BZZ during the event can share 50 BZZ together.
Event 2: Trade BZZ to share 150 BZZ
Event Period: 17:00 on 19 June - 17:00 23 June (UTC+8)
1. Complete KYC 2
2. Users who participated in the BZZ/USDT trading (Buy+Sell) with a trading volume greater or equal to 5 BZZ can receive BZZ based on the corresponding level of the total trading volume of all eligible users.
The Prizes Pool:
1. All eligible users with a trading volume (Buy +Sell ) less than 100,000 BZZ, the prize will be 100 BZZ.
2. All the eligible users with a trading volume (Buy+Sell) greater or equal to 100,000 BZZ, the prize will be 150 BZZ.
The prize per user = ( the trading volume of the user/ all the trading volume of all eligible users) × the corresponding prize
1) All participants shall strictly comply with the rules of the event to ensure fair play on BHEX platform.
2) Only one account under a user's name is allowed to participate in the above events. BHEX reserves the right to disqualify any accounts from the subscription if they were being found in attempted cheat through illegal bulk registration or fake registrations.
3) The trading volume from sub-accounts will be included in the corresponding main accounts;
4) Reward is expected to be distributed within 7 working days after the event closes.
BHEX reserves all rights to the final interpretation of this event, cancel or amend any of the event Rules at its sole discretion.
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
19 June 2021