HBTC will support the airdrop of QI initiated by QiSwap to holders of QTUM. HBTC will receive QIAD airdrop tokens on behalf of users who hold QTUM tokens on 14 February (UTC+8). HBTC will then conduct a token swap of QIAD to QI after 14 days. HBTC will then convert all QI tokens to BTC for its users. This arrangement is fully automated. No action is required from you. Kindly refer to the arrangements below:
The specific arrangements:
1. Deposit/Withdrawal suspension of QTUM: 15:00, 12 February 2021 (UTC+8)
2. Snapshot: 15:30, 12 February 2021 (UTC+8)
3. Snapshot criteria: Spot, Margin(excluding borrowed assets) and Contracts. Assets from sub-accounts will be included in the corresponding main accounts. During the process of snapshot, any position (including pending orders) less than 1 QTUM will not be taken into account. Buy/Sell orders that have been executed but have yet to receive the QTUM token at the time of execution/transaction or when a withdrawal has been completed before the snapshot, will be excluded.
4. BTC allocation = Total BTC obtained from selling QI * % of QTUM holding; % of QTUM holding by user = number QTUM positions per user / number of QTUM positions of all users on HBTC (during snapshot).
5. Release of BTC: After the conversion of QI tokens to BTC.
6. Deposit/Withdrawal of QTUM will resume after the snapshot.
7. Listing of QI: There'll be no listing of QI on HBTC exchange.
QiSwap Airdrop Reference: https://link.medium.com/cIdv6eIizdb
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
11 February 2021