Dear HBTC Captains,
Being the vital force for HBTC's platform, HBTC Captains have been playing their part in platform development since the launch of our HBTC Captain's scheme. Therefore, to better serve HBTC Captains and protect their interest, HBTC has launched a “Captain HBC Rewards Release Function”. And the function page has updated recently, please see the new page and Captain HBC Rewards Release application steps as follows:
1. There are “Unlocked” and “Remaining Unlock” rewards for daily airdrop rewards, and the unlock schedule can be viewed too;
2. Click to see unlock details each term, “Unlocked”means the HBC rewards have already been released, “In Locking” means these HBC rewards haven’t been released, you can check the unlock date according to lockup date
3. Login HBTC account and choose Asset, click on “Apply for Release”
Daily Release Quota: the total Circulation quota for that day according to repurchase policy
My Release Quota: the total released amount can be circulated
Saleable: HBC rewards you applied for circulation, which need to be sold out before apply circulation next time
Locking: the HBC rewards in locking
4. Enter your personal HBC release quota.
5. Click on “Flash Trading”, enter the price and sell them on the secondary market.
1. Please see “Matured HBC” release rules on” HBC Token Model 1.0 (Updated version of the draft)”
2. HBTC will assign the release quota at 19:00 (UTC+8) every day based on all release applications before 18:00 (UTC+8) at the day. The quota allocation formula is HBC Quantity of each Captain=(Release quota applied by each Captain/total release quota of the day) * total HBC release quantity;
3. A Captain is not allowed to apply for additional release of quota for “Matured HBC” should there be any balance/pending SELL orders from the previous batch.
4. Flash Trading above will be executed as FOK orders, which means the orders will be directed to be Executed immediately at the market or canceled if not filled.
5. Since the minimum trading volume is 1 HBC, the Captain can continue release application when [Rewards-Available HBC] is less than 1HBC; while cannot apply for HBC release before selling out the released HBC quota when balance more than or equivalent to 1HBC, please apply for release after balance over 1HBC and been sold out
HBTC will continue to provide you with outstanding products and services. Thanks for the support!
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
November 16, 2020