To celebrate HBTC Lists MATH
MATH holder to enjoy HBC airdrop activities, the specific activities are as follows
Event Period: 20:00,9 June 2020 - 20:00, 11 June 2020,Singapore Time (UTC + 8)
Participation Methods: Holding MATH and complete KYC level 2
- A snapshot of the user's position is taken daily during the event period, and users can participate if the average daily MATH holding amount is greater than or equal to 500.Daily average holding amount = (∑ daily holding amount snapshot)/3
- Snapshot rule: MATH available balance in user wallet account, the frozen part is not counted.
- Airdrop rules: Users who meet the conditions can get 2HBC airdrops, and the total number of activities is 400, which will be issued in the order of KYC2 completion time, until the full amount.
- Follow HBTC Official Twitter https://twitter.com/HBTCNews
- Join HBTC Official Telegram https://t.me/HBTCOfficial
- Reward distribution: Airdrop rewards will be distributed within 3 working days after the event ends.
HBTC reserves the right to the final interpretation of the above activity.
9 June 2020