To celebrate the launch of the DF project, HBTC will launch an event called HODL DF for a Share of 1000 HBC Tokens. Users can participate by obtaining DF from deposits or through trading. The specific event description is as follows:
Event Period: 08:00, 20 June 2020 - 08:00, 25 June 2020, Singapore Time (UTC+8)
Rewards: 1000 HBC to be shared out amongst qualified participants
1. Follow HBTC Official Twitter https://twitter.com/HBTCNews;
2. Join HBTC Official Telegram https://t.me/HBTCOfficial;
3. A daily snapshot will be taken during the event. Daily Average = (∑ snapshot of daily holdings) / 5;
4. Criteria of snapshot: Only applicable to 'available balance' in HBTC account;
5. Qualifying Rules: Users must fulfil the above requirements in order to be ranked according to the daily average holdings of DF. Top 30 participants with the highest daily average holdings of DF will share the prize pool of 1000 HBC tokens. The share entitlement for each participant is based proportionately to the amount of individual holding of DF. Proportion of individual holding = 1000 * (Daily Average Holdings/Total Daily Average Holding of Top 30 Participants);
6. HBTC will publish the Top 30 leading participants for this event in our announcement starting from 22 June;
7. All participants must complete KYC Level 2 before the event ends, failing which he/she will be disqualified.
HBTC reserves the final interpretation rights.
20 June 2020